Drum Teacher - Dave
- Author of 'Drumsense - Music Reading for Drummers', 'Backbone Drums - Foundation Level' and 'Backbone Drums - Level One'.
- Dave has been playing since aged 7 and now has over 30 years of performing, recording and touring experience.
- Drummer for The Anti-Nowhere League since 2005, Dave has toured all over the world several times.
- Dave is the founder of one8e studio
- Drummer for local top rock/alternative band 4th Wall endorsed by Animal Custom Drums and Paiste cymbals.
Drum Teacher - Mike
- Mike Brazier (BA hons + HDip) graduated from the ACM (Academy of Contemporary Music) in 2010 gaining a Higher Diploma in music performance, followed by a BA Honors Degree in Music.
- Mike has experience playing in a huge variety of situations. From his early days as a drummer for local rock bands playing pubs and clubs right through to his current work playing in jazz bands, functions and pantomimes.
- Mikes main focus is now on musical theatre, playing on many productions in London. He is becoming increasingly sought after and now also deps for various other drummers.
Bass and Guitar Teacher - Dan
- Dan Wright has recently joined one8e studio. He has been playing guitar and bass for many years and currently plays in 4th Wall along side Dave.
Drum Teacher - David
- David Trevillion has recently joined one8e studio. He started playing the drums when he was 13.
- David graduated from ACM in 2009 with a first class degree in music.
- David has been playing professionally for a number of years; touring, recording and doing session work.
- David is currently involved with a wide range of different projects from electronica to rockabilly and folk.
Vocal and Keyboard Teacher - Jez
- Jez has been teaching music for 10 years.
- He was Scott English's (Mandy, Hi-Ho Silver Lining, Bend Me/Shape Me) demo singer of choice when presenting new works at Warner Publishing. He has produced albums, in particular singers, in South Caroline, USA and all over Europe.
- Jez sings and plays in several function bands and regularly plays and records with his own band, 'The Good Ship Band' and his own solo material.
- Jez has played bass guitar and sung backing vocals for artists at Universal Music, supporting the likes of Amy Winehouse, Corinne Bailey Rae, Newton Faulkner and Keane and currently accompanies a number of signers on piano, guitar and ukulele.
If you are interested in booking a free trial lesson then please contact us.